Supplier of last resort
According to §17, p. 1 from the Transitional and Final Provisions (TFP) of the Act amending the Energy Act (publ. in State Newspaper, issue 59 from 05.07.2013, enforced on 05.07.2013) until the date 30 June 2015 Suppliers of last resort (SLR) buy the required for its consumers electricity only from the national supplier (NEK EAD). After this date the SLR has the right to conclude deals to buy electricity for its customers at freely negotiated prices.
In connection with this, ENERGO-PRO Sales AD in its capacity as Supplier of last resort announces the selling price of electricity for October 2019 at zero cost of the expenses for balancing energy, amounting to 142,72 BGN/MWh.
ENERGO-PRO Sales AD sells electricity to its customers only at a “One scale” tariff plan*. The price of the tariff is formed by calculating the actual cost of expenses for balancing energy after receiving the real data from the report of the devices for commercial metering and settlement from ESO EAD. Within 3 working days from receiving the abovementioned data ENERGO-PRO Sales announces on its internet page the end price at “One-scale” tariff plan for the respective reporting month.
* ”One scale” tariff plan – a tariff plan according to which ENERGO-PRO Sales AD sells electricity to its customers at one and the same price for all hours of the day.
SLR sales prices for September 2019 of ENERGO-PRO Sales AD, VAT excluded
|Tariff plan||Price BGN/kWh|
|With one scale||0,17035|
The customers of ENERGO-PRO Sales AD in its capacity as SLR as of 1 July 2019 pay additionally the following prices, VAT and excise duty excluded:
- Price “Obligation to society” – 0,01957 BGN/kWh;
- Price for transmission through the electricity transmission grid – 0,00983 BGN/kWh;
- Price for access to the electricity transmission grid – 0,00041 BGN/kWh;
- Price for transmission through the electricity distribution grid for customers connected at medium voltage – 0,01274 BGN/kWh or price for transmission through the electricity distribution grid for customers connected at low voltage – 0,03478 BGN/kWh;
- Price for access to the electricity distribution grid – 0,00896 BGN/kWh.