The company provides to its customers on the regulated market the following non-cash point ways of payment, through which you save time and limit the number of failures to pay liabilities:
1. By bank ways:
- Direct debit – the current liability is paid by bank transfer, automatically, every month;
- ATM – by transferring the due amount from your debit card;
- Bank transfer - by transferring the due amount at a suitable for you bank branch to the designated account in:
- Societe Generale Expressbank, IBAN: BG12TTBB94001527717093, BIC: TTBBBG22
- Bank DSK, IBAN: BG30STSA93000024397960, BIC: STSABGSF.
2. Over the Internet* by way of:
- Electronic banking at the site of your servicing bank;
- The electronic payment system ePay.bg (www.ePay.bg);
*The amounts transferred in the above ways enter the ENERGO-PRO system on the day following the payment.
In addition, you can pay your electricity bill in cash at the cash points of ENERGO-PRO or in the designated post offices.